Google tag

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Smalls and such ~


I think the British bloggers refer to itty bitty items such as the hair spray ceramic ($3.99) and the black and white hat ceramic ($3.99) as "smalls" [they are less than 3 inches tall] ~ so here are my finds from Thrift Town on El Camino in Sacramento.


NWT Asquith & Somerset English Rose bath set ($2.99)


Bag of soaps ($1.99) and bag of cards $1.99) - with my Thrift Town coupon, $5 off any purchase of $15.00 or more, I spent about $15.


Regal mouse (who may or may not lose his cape and crown and be recycled back) ($1.50) and a bag of Halloween and Christmas ornaments ($1.99) that I bought for one ornament in particular.  It will most likely show up in my Commando Countdown to Christmas of a blog post a day.  Little did I know how much work it is to prepare 25 posts in advance.  There were scenes to be set (minature in scale nonetheless) pictures to be taken, cropped, adjusted, and posted to Blogger (which can be an ordeal at times, depending on internet speed).  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment