Google tag

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pretty much freebies!

My Amador Hospice Thrift Shop card was completely filled out so I received $10 in free items and paid $4.30 for the following - two 8x10 frames, two scarves, a camo skirt with beading detail and a tabletop fan/heater (an outright necessity for women of a certain age ~ those with misfiring internal thermostats such as myself).


Even though I don't wear scarves, I find them useful in backgrounds for this and another blog I write.  In fact, a colorful scarf could be used in compiling a gift basket or used instead of tissue paper accents for gift bags.


The camo skirt was poorly constructed but I was drawn to the beading detail.  I could remove those appliques from the skirt and use them on another article of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment