Google tag

Monday, April 16, 2012

Yogi Bear


Was doing a little research on Yogi Bear and it seems his looks have changed since the early 1950's -1960's.    This 1961 button is currently listed on Ebay for $9.99.  I like how he is sort of Bill-the-Cat-esque with one eye bigger than the other.  


This 1958 Yogi Bear sold on shopgoodwill.com for $7.  You can almost hear him saying, "Hey, Boo Boo!"


Here is the newest version of Yogi Bear - his picture on a mug currently listed on Ebay for $1.99.  He doesn't have quite the character of the 1961 version.


And my ride-on Yogi Bear 1961, a Christmas present when I was two.  When we moved and one of the wheels had fallen off, my parents tried to get rid of it by leaving it off the moving truck.  I was apopletic over Yogi being left behind, so my three-wheeled trike came along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment