Google tag

Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 27 Photography challenge topic (From a distance) and upcoming Mad Tea Party.

I was sure I wouldn't be able to capture an image under this topic "from a distance."  Luckily, the deer family showed up to finish off the last of the fallen plums.  It is the first time I've seen the fawns.


Be sure to check out my July 28 post, Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist Wonderland calling ... has created an unusual thematic blog.  I've also popped onto What Jean Likes for her Aloha Friday Hop.


Aloha Friday Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. What a great shot! Looks familiar...are you in AZ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love how the one "parent" looks like it's saying "Stay right there! Don't come any closer!" Paying you a visit and wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My B-Boys would have loved this...Where are you??...Cool Shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Sweet! I love seeing fawns!

    ReplyDelete