Google tag

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red, white and green? Day 4 prompt (Something Green)

Day 4 photography challenge prompt - Something Green.

At first I thought, why isn't the prompt Red, White and Blue?  Then it hit me ...


Debumere, the blogger who posted the photography challenge is from the United Kingdom - they don't celebrate the 4th of July!  I was like ...

Here then is Something Green ~


Amador Hospice Thrift Shop
White thrift shop dress with green ribbons, trim and sash

Now while I didn't purchase the lovely garment in green and white, I did pop by Thrift Town on El Camino Avenue for 30% off day on Tuesday.  The Kerr quart canning jars were $3.50 and the Alfani beige sleeveless collared top (looks a little rumpled now but just needs a good wash and iron) $4.


Speedee sending 4th of July greetings!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you jumped from one challenge right to another. You are a very brave woman, Tami. And that dress is incredible!

    ReplyDelete