Google tag

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 7 of Photograph A Day (Something Cute) and a Blog Star Hop


Snapped a shot of this critter at the Cameron Park Snowline Hospice Thrift Shop - didn't even get his name. I'm thinking he is a King Charles Spaniel?  He is most def something cute.  


Well, it wouldn't be thrift shop commando without showing a thrift shop find.  I knew I would eventually run into a child's tea set and found one at SPCA's E Street thrift in Sacramento (blue tags 1/2 off $1.29) and the finely embroidered linen piece was a find this past weekend ($1).  
Mrs. Monologues

Anyhoo, the icon says "Mrs. Monologues presents Blog Star, 1st Tuesday of every month.
Blogger continues to present font challenges for me.  

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from Blog Star!
    I love thrifting too! Vintage linens and glassware are my favorite collectibles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Aww that pup is so cute!! I'm off for a day of thrifting and cake on Friday - wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! I wish I was good at thrifting.
    Mrs. Monologues

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ceramic kids tea sets--so sweet. Since my puppy's daddy is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, I recognized that little cutie as one right away. They're very sweet, smart dogs.

    ReplyDelete