Google tag

Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Recipes - Apple Pie Cupcakes and Puerto Rican Panadillas, Show and Tell Saturday

It is an outright tie for New Recipe.  In my blog wanderings, I found:

Apple Pie Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Icing posted by Mary Beth at Cupcakes and Crinoline

Apple Pie Cupcakes

AND (drum roll, puhleeze ...)  Puerto Rican Panadillas by Ninja Grandma


nom, nom, nom

My vase inventory was depleted so I was able to buy this lot of goodies for $5 from Interfaith's Great Finds in Sutter Creek, California, the three glass vases, pink poodle, California Bed & Breakfast Cookbook (2004), four midnight blue placements and the small unicorn/rainbow pin.



Showing and Telling with Be Different Act Normal

1 comment:

  1. I bet that cookbook has lots of yummy recipes in it!

    ReplyDelete