Google tag

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Oops, I did it again ...

joined a photography challenge, that is.  Mike WJ of Too Many Mornings and Ziva of Ziva Inferno are hosting the 30 Days of Photographs III.  I missed last year's challenge by one month.  I have found it is much, much easier to join in established challenges, rather than host my own.  There are a few rules, but nothing too onerous.

This is the extent of my tablescaping - claim to fame, nearly all were thrift shop rescues.


On to my hospice thrift shop finds - fishy glass serving plate ($2.50),


Two blue shirts (one short-sleeved NWT, one sleeveless) total $5.50, and The Crafter's Garden by Joni Prittie (1993).


Linked in to Sunny Simple Sunday Sunny Simple Life

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tami,
    Just stopped by to say hello and salute all your thrifted treasures. Isn't thrifting just the best way to spend an afternoon? I am a big thrifter, too.
    Have a great week,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am visiting from SITS and I just wanted to tell you that I love thrifting too! It's fabulous. I bought a bunch of clothes today at a thrift store. :)

    I am a new follower and would love if you check out my blog.

    http://chitsandgiggles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some great stuff. The fish plate would be great for in the summer. I love entertaining so I would def. put it on my table. maybe with some fish shaped cookies ;)

    BTW found you through the SITS website Gluedtomycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete