Google tag

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 5 ~ Gingerbread Trailer and Rednesday!

If you are gonna do Kitschmas right, ya gotta go ALL THE WAY!


As an aside, my Christmas posts for 2012 will show being viewed in the middle of summer, esp. last year's Christmas-airstream post.  Go figure.  


via Kitschy Living

All I need now is the Lemax Christmas tugboat that sold last month on shopgoodwill.com for $12.


You too can have a stained snowman hat with glaucoma eyes for only $2.99!  


I have decided to go with the fill-in the blank Christmas newsletter ...

Linking to one of my fav blog hops suelovescherries


To share some recent red images I've stumbled across on my web wanderings ...






 Elle Winter Collection, Paris 1953

Jeremy Scott, Fall 2006 runway

What I am listening to ~ The Brothers Cazimero Christmas Collection.  I thought this was going to be a cheesy recording, but it is a delight of male melody (my fav track, Hawaiian Santa).


This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

6 comments:

  1. That trailer just made me say, "awww" out loud! So adoralbe! :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a meme -- loved the vintage ads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a glaucoma eyed Snowman to go with my stoned looking Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe someone actually bought the poor thing? Amazes me what people buy from thrift shops.

      K, PTM now you must produce said image of stoned Rudolph ...

      Delete
  4. I love the trailer! I can't imagine someone wearing a peppermint striped fur coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, did they ever know what they were doing with red and animal print in '53! On the other hand, furry peppermint ... hmm! :D

    ReplyDelete