Google tag

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Confucious - Day 24 topic of the 30M2D Writing Challenge

Confucious - Day 24's topic of the 30M2D writing challenge and link to the other participants in this challenge who will impart pearls of wisdom.


Hello, Mrs. Confucious here.  I have been married to Mr. Confucious for over 30 years and let me tell you having to listen to Confucious says this or Confucious says that, starts to wear on you.  How about trimming your eyebrows - do ya think it would kill you?  Or trim up that natty beard?

Here is one of your sayings:  "Never give a sword to a man who can't dance."  (Confucious)  Apparently, you have never watched Kung Foo Fighting.

10 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike. That was a good response to the quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite sure why that song came to mind - it must have been to torment nndufus ...

      Delete
  2. Oh, God, no. That song's gonna stick in my brain all afternoon.

    "Those cats were fast as lightning..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I feel so sorry for Confucius' wife now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh... my unintended had eyebrows like that. I feel Mrs. C's pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! I bet Mrs. C had a whole BUNCH of sayings that never made it to the history books! :-)

    Good one, Tami!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I have an earworm - thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would've hated being married to Confucius, and not just because he's a man. I'll bet he was always spouting off about this and that, and how do you argue with an icon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME SONG! It takes me back to my childhood!

    ReplyDelete