Google tag

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Other Shoe - Day 20 topic of the 30M2D Writing Challenge

30M2D Writing Challenge topic - The Other Shoe.

The other shoe is the one I left at home prior to leaving for an interview.  Oh yes, I had the other shoe, the wrong shoe, the shoe that belonged to another pair of shoes.  Not only did I have one left shoe, I had another left shoe from a totally different pair of shoes.  How the h**l did I manage that?  In my rush to leave, I grabbed one of each shoe, or one each of the other shoe.  I spent the entire interview with the right foot wearing the left shoe wrapped behind my other leg.  Eventually, I limped out of the interview, already beaten by my shoe faux paux.  I didn’t get the job.

Link to the other participants in this challenge, who, I am sure, are all wearing the right shoes. 

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. I'm sorry to hear it didn't go well. I thought you would have been a shoe-in!

    ReplyDelete