Google tag

Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for Loom - A to Z Writing Challenge topic


We had a loom, a relic from Mr. VZ’s past, a gift to an ex-wife that cried for a weaving loom and then never used it.  The poor thing gathered dust and a little rust.  I wish I had the time, interest, desire to use it but I don’t.  It is an intricate piece of machinery that went into the great thrift shop beyond.  



A to Z Challenge [2013]

Please vote for me as Best Local Sacramento Blogger.  Vote button is at the top of this post.  Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. Interesting ... too bad you couldn't use it. Looking at the picture makes me wish the ex wife had used it ...
    Silvia @ Silvia Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic intrigues me and makes me want to try it out, and yet I also get the feeling that weaving must be a pretty intricate job. Not sure I wouldn't wind up making a mess of it! :-)
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool find! Just stopping by for the A-Z Challenge. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's very cool! I've always loved looms!

    #atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete