Google tag

Monday, April 22, 2013

S is for Sweaters and shopgoodwill.com - A to Z Writing Challenge topic


Sweaters are an easy find at the thrift shops.  I have replenished my cashmere sweaters at a fraction of the cost I would had I purchased them retail.  Of course, there are the Ugly Christmas Sweaters, the ones you wear specifically to Christmas parties where you want to make just the right impression.  

My fascination with shopgoodwill.com continues ~ I found these little guys, perfect for today's letter, the first described as Vintage Musical Roller Skating Stuffed Bear and the second as Ideal Antique Vintage Articulated Stuffed Bear.  I think they make the perfect (sorta roughed up) pair!


A to Z Challenge [2013]

Please vote for me as Best Local Sacramento Blogger.  Vote button is at the top of this post.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment