Google tag

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for Zippety Doo Dah and Zipper - A to Z Writing Challenge topic


Month end means half off at one of the thrift shops that I frequent.  The atmosphere at the store is festive at these sales.  Not only are the prices unusually low for thrift shops, the donations are generally of better quality.  These are my Zippety Doo Dah finds from that sale, the entire batch for less than $5, interspersed through my spring garden next to the tea rose called Intrigue and lobellia: summer reading of The New York Times Weekend Cookbook (pub. 1975), grey tank top, Bonjour over the knee socks in shimmer floral, a pink floral scarf, and two CDs, Luciano Pavarotti's ti adoro and Carreras Domingo Pavarotti in concert.


My cutie canine Zipper Von Zalez doing what she does best.


Wishing you a wonder-filled May.  Thank you for joining me on this AtoZ journey.



A to Z Challenge [2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment