Google tag

Monday, September 30, 2013

Happily Ever After

30 Days of Photographs IV, Day 30 topic "Happily Ever After" AND P.J. of a lil hoo haa's monthly photo blogging challenge of "Outdoors."  Earlier in the month, I was hanging with my mamacita in Seattle. We spent one day downtown, doing the touristy stuff.

Banana Republic sleeveless shirt (thrifted)
Brighton breast cancer awareness necklace (gift from mom)
Picadilly Fashions skirt (gift from mom)
Ariat Western boots (NEW retail)  I LOVE these boots.


Close-up of skirt

I am happiest when I am outdoors so finding images for P.J.'s monthly photo challenge was a snap.  Earlier in the month, I was at Alki in West Seattle.





One last image on the subject of happy, there are free-range happy chicken eggs in Jackson, California.


What also makes me happy are the end of the month sales at the thrift shop.  Weekend finds totaling less than $5 were a Liz Clairborne short-sleeved button up shirt, Carolyn Keene's The Ringmaster's Secret, WarCraft Reign of Chaos (one advantage of still running Vista as my operating system - I can buy old games), Dave Brubeck's Once When I was Very Young, Chuck Mangione's Chase the Clouds Away, and The Circus is Coming, Old Fashioned Calliope Music.  I'll figure out a purpose for that last one.



I had so much fun with 30 DOP IV aka Bob.  Thank you to the hosts Ziva and Mike WJ.  A big thank you to all those who Google +1'd my posts.  Sweeet!

I hope another challenge pops up in the next couple of months.  If not, be sure to stop by in December for my Countdown to Kitschmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment