Google tag

Friday, November 22, 2013

10 random facts about Tami, the commando thrift shopper

Jes of Militant-baker has asked her readers to post 10 random things about themselves and link back to her. Jes is also one of my fashion divanistas on my blogroll.

Before I plunge into my Countdown to Kitschmas beginning December 1, it seemed a perfect time to post random facts.  (My plug for my Countdown counts as Random Fact No. 1)



2013 has not been a kind year to me ...

RF#2:  I was in a car accident in February.  My car was totaled.  I have yet to buy a new car.  I've been driving Mr. VZ's car.  My wish list for 2014 - I'm thinking maybe the 2014 Impala.

RF#3:  I short-sold a house in midtown Sacramento.  Yes, the money pit is gone ...

RF#4:  I too love action movies (see Jes' No. 1 RF).  My favorite is DIE HARD and could watch that movie over and over again.

RF#5:  My employer placed me on furlough part-time status for a month and half.  I was getting used to working part-time.  When I came back from furlough, my salary was greatly reduced.  Hm, thanks for the memories ...

RF#6:  I have worked in the private sector all of my career.  Beginning in January, I will enter the public sector, employed by the State of California.

RF#7:  My highest typing test score was 100 wpm.

RF#8:  I prefer being out of town at Christmastime.

RF#9:  As a kid, my lunch every day at school was a bologna sandwich and an apple.  Every day, never deviated from it.

RF#10:  I see dead people ... (For those not in the know, that is a line from The Sixth Sense).  Ok, I don't see dead people, but I can sense the presence of a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment