Google tag

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Scatterbrained and marshmallow dressing

Day 6 prompt of 30 Minus 2 Days of Writing Challenge hosted by weworkforcheese is "Scatterbrained."

I can be scatterbrained.  Luckily, I have harnessed my ADD so I can focus in atmospheres full of distraction.

For lack of any type of segueing into this - I'm just going to present one of my favorite food memories.


For years my family would travel to Vacaville, California to visit The Nut Tree.  The famed marshmallow dressing over fruit salad was simply scrumptious.  There was also the aviary in the middle of the restaurant where you could watch exotic birds while you had lunch (Me, Mom and my brother Mike - taken in 1969).


I have gone from scatterbrained to hyper-organized.  So glad I took the time to convert all of the salvageable images from the family photo archive of 35mm slides.

Now off with you to visit the other writers extraordinaire ~

No comments:

Post a Comment