Google tag

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Zee wrap up

"Z" the last letter of the A to Z Blogging Challenge.  Z is my pet post with Zipper Von Zalez.  She is a German wire-haired pointer and quite the character.


Thanks for joining me in the month-long blog challenge.  I also want to thank the bloggers that allowed me to mention them.


One of my favorite past-times is reading blogs, those new-to-me in 2014:

Back 40 Gardening by Margareta Spain

Restlesschipotle.com A month of bread and looks to be some mouth-watering recipes in the future

Rumerhaven or Rumer has it Images and Twenties Terminology (words and phrases from the 1920s)

Smidgensbitsandsnippets Epic tale of a caregiver to a partner with advanced Parkinson's disease

The Rural Hood Remembering the past - with a rural flavor




I leave you with three random images -

Beefed up buck painting on velvet
offered through shopgoodwill.com

My Little Pony in yellow 

My latest thrift shop find $2.50
(Retail $25)

I'll let you know if any of the seeds germinate.  The packets were dated 2013, so they have a fighting chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment