Google tag

Sunday, January 11, 2015

What is "Chill" and How Do I Do It?

The Writing Challenge writing prompt of the day, "Chill, what is it and how do I do it?" My interpretation of the word will be within the fashion realm, "chill" being one is so confident in the day's fashion ensemble, the state of Chill is achieved.  

I compiled an outfit in the Pantone color of the year for Spygirl's 52-pick-me-up-pantone-party-2015.  Color of the year is Marsala. My mission was to find the Pantone color via thrift.  I found a Jessica McClintock evening gown and a Coldwater Creek jacket (grand total $13).





Barbie styling the color of the year.
She was a thrift shop find.  I bought her for her "retro" looks.
I suspect her hair was cut and her head was placed on a later version Barbie.

1959 Pattern of the Day - picking up the Pantone color.



I am also chillaxin with the Visible-monday crowd and their OOTD (outfits of the day).  Patti is also hosting a Karina dress giveaway.



Finally, a majorly Chill Gal is Jes at The Militant Baker is asking her readers to resolve to Love The Mirror.  


#LoveTheMirror

Love Your Body and What You See ... Just As You Are Now

Not Later.  Not "After."

Now.


Jes posts "Our bodies are installation art that we curate publicly."



This year will you love that image of yourself in the mirror?  

No comments:

Post a Comment