Google tag

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Picnic Some Mores and Personality Enhancers

Now we know where S'mores came from!  This recipe is from the 1963 Better Homes & Garden Junior Cook Book.  This is an American camping must-have.  It is tradition to melt your marshmallow over a campfire to just the right golden brown, or charred black if you weren't paying attention.  



If you haven't tried one of these delectable delights, it should be on your food bucket list.  


On to Personality Enhancers, the newest phrase I have learned. PEs are eyeglasses for people who don't need them.  I most definitely do need them, otherwise I would be bumping into all the wrong things. My newest Personality Enhancers - Cole Haan tortoise rimmed frames.  Had to use up the funds on my FlexElect account. Yeah, that's my excuse ...



Paphinia grandiflora


No comments:

Post a Comment