Google tag

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Bim Bam Big and new beginnings

I can officially claim my last quilted finish for 2016 - my Falling for Fall quilted wall hanging.

It measures 66" x 32" and is nearly all scrappy. It was the first time I utilized a charm pack (the outer border)  and free motion quilted the outline of the florals in the black fabric pattern. I appliqued flowers along the center line and one at the top, then bound with a scrappy French binding.

I am so excited to be starting a new quilt using a new sewing machine on a new sewing table. Once those two items are out of their boxes, I'll show you my new setup.
I am adding to my 2017 goal to make one competition quilt to enter in the county fair.

Linking up with Cynthia at quiltingismorefunthanhousework
Quilting is more fun than Housework
Bim Bam Big into the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment