Google tag

Friday, December 16, 2016

Loving the Lefton, part deux and a 2017 planning party


There is something about Christmas Lefton ceramics, I just love them!  Here is a link to a post I did a couple of years ago loving-lefton on my countdown. 



What I am listening to  - The Flintstones present Christmas in Bedrock.




The following is quilt-related and linking up with quiltingjetgirl.com.

My 2017 quilting goals include:
1.  Begin my son's quilt with a diagram provided by myquiltinfatuation.blogspot.com.
2.  Begin a new quilt with thrifted vintage fabric highlighted in this post vintage-fabric and the beginnings of my son's quilt.
3.  Attempt to make mini/doll quilts to sell at next year's Christmas craft sale. 
Pattern of the Day features a Butterick 3983 Christmas hostess accessories of aprons, oven mitts, potholders, gift bags and tea towels so I have plenty of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment