Google tag

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Something fun with 30 Odds

While I am finishing up my super secret Hippy Chick project for the Pantone Quilt Challenge, I bumped onto this website with 30 Odd Questions at thedogladysden.com.

What did you want to be when you were a kid? 
Being a stewardess was all the rage when I was a kid. But when I flew and realized they were basically waitresses who navigated narrow aisles, I lost interest.
 
Which “Friends” character do you relate to the most? Why? 
Probably Rachel, because she is over the top cute and a fashion trendsetter (think "hair").
 
Do you like your name? Why? 
I like it - but as a child I wanted my name to be Candy. Course, mom and dad weren't on board with that one, it being kind of a stripper name.
 
Are you messy or neat? 
Gotta keep things neat or I can't think straight.
 
How tall are you? 
Just a smurf at 5'3".
 
How tall were you when you were 10? 
This question perplexes me, I seriously can't remember.
 
What is your guilty pleasure? 
Something I can't post online ~
 
What are you saving money for right now?
Saving? I'd like to say a trip to Europe but I'm more of a spender ... 
 
How many Pringles can you eat at once? 
Just a few of them, not a real Pringles fan.
 
Tea or coffee? 
Mainly coffee but love black pekoe tea too.
 
Are you an introvert or an extrovert? 
Definitely an extrovert - helps if you are if you are a blogger.
 
What will be your Halloween costume this year?
Hm, if I do dress up I would like it to be a pirate wench.
 
Sweet or salty?
Both together.
 
Favourite social media?
Facebook because I can keep in touch with longtime friends and relatives.
 
Who is the last person you kissed?
Mr. VZ
 
What is your favourite breakfast?
Eggs benedict
 
When is your birthday?
June 25
 
When did you start your blog?
I had a starter blog - Guinea Pig Stars that I published for a couple of years, then pulled the plug. This blog I started in August 31, 2011.

What is your opinion on the Kardashians?
Those gals know how to make money marketing themselves - more power to them!
 
How would you describe your style?
My fashion style? Elegant, comfortable, sometimes trendy.
 
What colour is your hair?
My natural color is platinum or shock white, I have it colored blonde. In retirement, I want to go natural and wear dreads!
What colour socks are you wearing?
Thigh high nylons
 
What is your dream job?
I'm nearly there - paralegal in public service. My title is Legal Analyst but I am angling for Senior Legal Analyst. Then I will have arrived!
 
Dogs or cats?
Both, I am an equal opportunity pet owner. 
 
What makes you weird?
I have an unusual sense of humor and I don't give a tinker's damn if anyone thinks I'm weird. God loves all the special snowflakes. 
 
Celebrity crush?
Hm, used to be Johnny Depp but he is looking a little long in the tooth. I'm still in love with Keanu Reeves.
 
Opinion on cigarettes?
Love them, have to stay away from them - bad for my health.
 
Do you want/have children? How many?
I have two grown children, boy and a girl.
 
Three favourite boy names?
Matthew, Mark, Luke - those were the 3 names I had picked for the 3 boys I thought I was going to have. Biblical, I know ~
 
Three favourite girl names?
Lauren, one of the names chosen for my daughter (we didn't name her that). Can't think of any others. Strange way to end the Q and A. 
 
Those are my 30 Odds - head on over and join the fun! In the meantime, pop on over to CityVoter and cast a vote for me as Best Local Blogger in the Sacramento area.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment