Google tag

Friday, December 9, 2011

Boyd's moose in the attic ~ song "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"


This is the moose that started it all ~ my mom gave me this exquisitely soft and cuddly Boyd's bears in the attic brand moose.  I collected a moose each year after that and now I have around 20.  For the next few days, I will highlight some of my favorite Christmas mooses.

Occasionally I buy packs of greeting cards from Thrift Town ($2 or $3 pk) and cull through them to keep my favorites.  Once in awhile, a retro card will come through (wish the date of printing was listed) ~ here is a Hallmark Santa with puppy (it's a keeper!)


What I am listening to Dr. Demento Presents The Greatest Christmas Novelty CD of All Time, "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" sung by Elmo & Patsy.


Commando Countdown to Christmas Day 16

No comments:

Post a Comment