Google tag

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A post a day until Christmas ~ starting with Santa, song "Santa Baby"


I'll start with Santa bedded down for the night.  He was part of a spending overload that I went on in late June of this year.  The first seven posts of this month highlight the Christmas-related items that I purchased at the Amador Hospice Thrift Shop.

Sometimes you wonder the circumstances that surround these items, why were they given away?  What happened to the original owner?  This group of Christmas items seemed so much to my tastes, perhaps it was someone close to my age and background.  But, since I will never know, I wish that person well and am thankful.

What I am listening to A Very Special Christmas, "Santa Baby" sung by Madonna.


Commando Countdown to Christmas Day 24



No comments:

Post a Comment