Google tag

Friday, February 10, 2012

Antiques on J

While Antiques on J Street in Sacramento doesn't qualify as a thrift shop per se, the owner prices items at near TS levels.  Framed prints are consistently priced low and I have taken advantage of that over the years.  


My pursuit for Christmas CDs continues on into the new year.  Of course, I store these until December rolls around and it is pleasure to discover new renditions of old tunes.  How can you go wrong at three CDs for $5?  Devil in a Blue Dress soundtrack CD looks to be a fun listen chock full of blues tunes.


I keep my eye out for vintage copper molds and fishy ($2) fit the bill.  

Tamaya Sushi Bar & Grill, Great Meals Restaurants, Sushi, 2131 J Street Sacramento CA 95816  Noshed at Tamaya on 22nd and J Street.  Nominated as best sushi on the KCRA "A" List.  Reliable, tasty food but not the best service in town.  



No comments:

Post a Comment