Google tag

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 18 Photography challenge (Your shoes) and TSF

The photography challenge topic - Your shoes, and these are my brand spankin new shoes.  Each year I hit up the yearly July sale at the Birkenstock store in midtown Sacramento birkenstockmidtown.com/.  These are Pikolinos, a brand I never encountered before - very comfortable, the leather color and detailing is unique.


These shoes are included - just for kicks and giggles ....



A jaunt to Eco Thrift meant procuring all of Tami's fav things ~ a brown t-shirt ($1.50) a bag of goodies ($1.50) and a Talbots short-sleeved, lined chartreuse sweater $4.99 (white tags were half off).


Bag of goodies, from the top ~ blue white fur-lined dog booties, three girly doggie outfits (black one needs repair - I'll jazz it up), Build A Bear camo shorts, a pink braided hair tie, and Build a Bear cowboy boots.


Last in the Build A Bear category - a shiny pink formal and, I believe, a headdress from a child's costume.  


I'm scheming on some Pinterest posings for the Muffy Vanderbears.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I love Build-a-Bears, they have the cutest outfits. I have 2 of them, and they're not even my daughter's...

    ReplyDelete