Google tag

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 8 of the photograph challenge (A bad habit)

I have a bad habit - I am superstitious.  There, I've said it - whether or not that is a bad habit, you decide.  They only other thing I could think of was that I chew the sides of my fingernails when I am stressed.  I didn't think a picture of my hands would be that fascinating.

The background behind this image is another shot from the Hall of Justice Building in Sacramento, California.  I worked closely with the contractor to build out the space.  When construction began, there were odd noises that emanated from the fifth floor walk-up.  There were no offices up there, only a long hallway that used to be used for target practice by the police.


So my iconic cubby was born - a velcroed cross and a kneeling angel.  I figured that would be a start to keeping the things-that-go-bump-in-the-night at bay. 


   


No comments:

Post a Comment