Google tag

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 10 of 30 days of photographs (Stalker)

I had a tough go on this prompt and even then this wasn't quite what I had in mind to depict.  Zipper Von Zalez is pure hunting dog, every time she goes outside she is in "stalk" mode.  I tried to capture that in a still image (but failed).  I tried to make this kinda spooky - anyhoo here you go ...



I know my video editing skills leave a lot to be desired (they are non-existent).  If you watched my video, then give a listen to:





Points given for those who can tie the two together ~

Stalk on over to Ziva's Inferno to view my cohorts' interpretations.
< />

14 comments:

  1. Zipper Von Zalez might be the greatest name - ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cool take on todays' theme! I love it. I also love your choice in music. Blood on the Tracks is one of my favorite Bob Dylan albums, and I love everything he does. I'll be seeing him in concert with Mark Knopfler later this month, in fact, and can hardly wait. I may even try to stalk him. He usually parks his tour bus outside where you can get to it if you're patient enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog's not stalking. He's trying to relieve himself behind that tree. You're the one stalking with a flashlight. Poor Zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Blair Witch Project" has nothing on you, Tami! Awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lord, that really is creepy. Very nice take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nonamedufus says might be right. You are the stalker! Nice shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tami, liked the video...Bob Dillon no one like him!Maybe Zipper was going to releve himself, but, you know the saying "curiosity almost killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back.....well Zipper saw or heard something in the darkness, wanted to investigate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I give you an A+ for effort and originality!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dog and his mad stalking skills. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I'm stomping up and down, all frustrated because my computer won't let me stalk your stalking video. (Damn you, Adobe update that's unavailable because my computer's too old!) I'll trust everyone else and believe that you posted an awesome video of your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. creepy and stalkery. that's not a word, but i'll sleep with the light on tonight

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stalker stalking a stalker... creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's like stalking squared... nicely done, Tami!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWWWWW how GREAT! PUPPY STALKING!

    ReplyDelete