Google tag

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rednesday and I'm a Leibster!


Thanking Vintage Boomer for this prestigious award!
(Don't ask me what it means - I just do what I'm told, sorta ...)

-Each blogger should post 11 facts random facts about themselves.  
-Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award on to.
-Choose 11 bloggers (less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them to your post.
-Go to their page and tell them about the award.
-No tag backs!

Random Facts About Me (I could only come up with five ~)

1.  I was monkey-bar champion in grade school.  
2.  My knees make popping sounds when I walk.
3.  I am Adult ADHD, OCD, PKC and MME (so what if I made up the last two ...)
4.  I have never mastered the art of making meatloaf.  
5.  One of my fav sayings:


1.  Your favorite social network?

I terrorize other members of CafeMom.  

2.   Do you have a facebook page?

I have a personal one (for long-time friends and relatives) and the page linked to my blog.

3.   How long have you been blogging?

I ran an obscure blog before this one - so approx. 4 years.  

4.   What do you like best about blogging?

Participating in hops and challenges AND meeting other bloggers (all sizes, shapes and persuasions)

5.   What do you hope to achieve in your blog?

It is a forum for fun and frivolity.  

6.   Would you ever consider being a guest blogger?

I would consider it but I get distracted easily (forgive me if I forget when and where I am supposed to be guesting ...)

7.   Will you have a turkey for Thanksgiving or what?

Yes, a turkey and a what.  

8.   Any pets? How many and what kind?

A German wirehaired pointer named Zipper, a cat named Tig and a Siamese fighting fish named Sashimi.  This makes me sad - my gray cat Madalin recently went missing and we suspect she was snagged by one of the numerous predators where we live (fox, raccoon, mountain lion).  

MKay, same questions to my Leibster Award nominee, it is not easy finding a blogger with less than 200 followers but this gal made the cut (just barely).  


And on to REDNESDAY with Sue Loves Cherries








Happy Hump Day!
  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I have modified my profile to clarify your query on "third person" usage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog a few days ago. I have to say I love these pictures of wearing red! Killer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My knees sound like frikkin' maracas when I walk up the stairs.
    I have to admit I was a little intrigued by the shot of that blonde in the red and white outfit.
    And why that dude had his back to her.

    ReplyDelete