Google tag

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Is that all - Day 28 topic of the 30M2D Writing Challenge topic

This 30M2D prompt "Is that all" brought to mind one of my favorite Peggy Lee's songs.

 

I kind of feel a letdown when these challenges end ... but then there is this feeling ~



And/or this ~


As a nod to my fellow participants, I like to do a recap of those posts I would recommend but life had a way of interfering with my plans.  I feel blessed to have found such a humorous and diverse group of bloggers - link to their interpretation of Is That All?

My next endeavor is http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/ the Blogging from A to Z April 2013 challenge.  I will be acting as a Mighty Minion as chosen by Nicole at Madlabpost.com.  As of this writing, there are over 800 bloggers participating.



When the Traveling Yellow Skirt arrives from Italy, I will post my styling of the odd yellow garment.


See you round the blogosphere!






16 comments:

  1. OMG, Tami, those cats are hysterical! And yes, I can totally relate. :-)

    I'm really happy that you joined us again for this challenge. It's always fun to visit you and you've slayed me on a few occasions with your humour. Thanks for being a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tami-OMG-those cats are hysterical! Where did you find them??? I guess I feel like the second kitty ....ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find most of my .gifs from bunnyfood.tumblr.com. My bad for not crediting ...

      Delete
  3. I've thought about the A-to-Z challenge but don't know if I can bring myself to that one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For much of the challenge I felt like the cat in the 2nd picture, and now, as much as I enjoyed it, I feel a bit like the first cat. Then I'll slow down and take a breath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 800 bloggers!!?? My god it would take me forever to visit all those folks. I enjoyed visiting your blog during this challenge though and loved your posts. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is one of the reasons why they broke it into groups and subdivided amongst the minions. We are to visit x amount of blogs and report back if they are truly posting for each letter.

      As always, I enjoy the challenges you are a part of. In fact, if it weren't for you, I never would have discovered We Work for Cheese or Ziva, et al. I stumbled onto your blog and well, the rest is history ~

      Delete
  6. Cats!! I always get ridiculously happy when I see cats on the internet, and these ones are absolutely amazing. I'm totally the second cat today, though. ;) It's been great visiting your blog this month, you've written some funny posts, Tami. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been fun, but I can't imagine 800 bloggers doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moly! 800 bloggers doing the same challenge? I'd never sleep, trying to keep up with that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got hypnotized by that leaping cat video. It's amazing. Not more amazing than you and your willingness to do this challenge, but still pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cats. And that's all.

    Seriously, thanks for playing, Tami, I've enjoyed reading your take on the prompts.

    And now, back to looking at that crazy cat gif. - mike

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tami, it's been a pleasure. Can we all get drunk now? See you at Nicky's place ;) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so (getting drunk and all). I've packed my bags for Montreal!

      Delete
  12. Tami, it's been a pleasure reading your entries all month long. I share your feelings about feeling slightly let down now that the challenge is over. Writing seems a little less rushed and exciting all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete