Google tag

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Little Things - Day 19 topic of the 30M2D Writing Challenge

Little Things - the 30M2D writing challenge topic and link to those who can best describe the little things in their lives.

It is the little things that a person does that let you know you are loved.

It is a bunch of red seedless grapes left on the table because he knows those are your favorite.

It is dinner ready for you when you arrive home after a particularly craptastic day at work.

Most recently, it was the kindness of three strangers who stopped, calmed and comforted me before the police and ambulance arrived at Friday's car accident.

(Side note - I am still off work and recuperating).

12 comments:

  1. Oh Tami, I hope you feel better soon. The kindness of strangers when you're in that situation really is a magical thing. I'm glad someone was with you until help arrived. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about the little things, and the kindness of strangers. There is still a lot of good in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you are feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A care accident is no little thing. I hope your injuries are not serious. That was a marvellous thing for people to stop and ensure you we're okay. I'm afraid most people would drive on by. lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tami, I'm glad some Samaritans helped you. And yes, the smallest things can turn the course of a day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang... I don't check in for a few days and this is what happens? Hope you've recovered and are back on track soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off I am happy you are ok and hope you recover quickly, secondly it always restore my faith in people when I hear things like this. Get better fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It restores my faith in mankind when I see random acts of kindness. When I see people who need help, I try my best to help. I would like to think that someone would do the same for me. Hope you getting over that traumatic event!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Tami! I'm so glad that you weren't alone and I hope you're feeling better. And I think it's wonderful that Mr. VZ leaves you the grapes, but it would be even better if he would feed them to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH NO. I didn't know about the accident... I missed it! NOOOOO!!!!! ARE YOU OK!?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are times when I realize humanity is still good. And this is one of those times. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kindness might technically qualify as a little thing, but if you ask me, human compassion is the biggest thing of them all. Feel better, Tami.

    ReplyDelete