Google tag

Friday, May 31, 2013

Strangers in the night (and an upcoming hop and month-long photo challenge)

Here it is month end, time for the 5 photograph challenge with P.J. of a lil hoo haa.  This month's theme was NIGHT.  (P.J. - what in the world were you thinking?)  I knew I couldn't slide by with images of sunsets and the moon.  All I could muster up was three images - but three is better than none.

Solar light reflecting on cactus.


What Muffy Vanderbears do at night.


Nighty night Xena WARRIOR PRINCESS.  I pinky swear I took this at nightfall ~


Be sure to visit the other talented bloggers posting along with this challenge.



One of my favorite hops is coming up ~

A Fanciful Twist Mad Tea Party Invite

I am so jazzed about the party, it's got me ...


I've got a light workload on my college coursework this summer session (goofing off, I know), so I'm joining in with i Heart Faces photography for a June Photo Challenge.  A no-pressure post one day or all days no guidelines (family friendly) challenge.

Monthly Photo Challenge - I Heart Faces - 1 Photo - 30 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment