Google tag

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 2 - Write a List Post: 5 fashion must-dos

Day 2 for the challenge is Write A List Post.  Hm, my listyroo will then focus on fashion.  This past year I have so far participated in the Traveling Yellow Skirt Freak Show, modeled in Vogoff Magazine, posted on Visible Monday and other fashion boards.  With six months of the year remaining, here is a LIST of upcoming fashion-related MUST dos!

Number 1 Fashion Must-Do:

Post on Spy Girl's 52 Pick-me-up link in.  She has posted 52 ways to remix your closet with a weekly link in.



Number 2 Fashion Must-Do:

Hop onto a fashion link up of black and white ensembles.  I just missed the linkup hosted by Menopausel Supermodel

Black 7 White

Number 3 Fashion Must-Do:

Continue to linkup with Patti at Not Dead Yet Style for her Visible Monday.  She hosts weekly, so I (or anyone else), can join the fun any time.

Click Here for Our Weekly Link-Up!

Number 4 Fashion Must-Do:

PUSH that fashion envelope!  I'm shooting for cover girl of Vogoff Magazine 2014 issue, link to the 2013 issue http://vogoff.homestead.com/

Here were the last 3 cover girls of that irreverent online mag ...


Number 5 Fashion Must-Do:

Musn't be afraid of color.  Last week I picked up these two pieces at my fav thrift spot, Thrift Town.


What is a Fashion Do for you in the next six months?  If nothing, at the VERY least wear an Ugly Christmas Sweater and linkup with me on my Countdown to Kitschmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment