Google tag

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 17 topic - My junk

30 Days of Photographs IV, Day 17 topic of "My Junk."  I returned back to full-time work this week.  I felt like thrift shopping again.  I'm not sure it is cause for celebration, though, my employer has graciously added more responsibility and reduced my wage from middle management to secretarial level.  No problemo, I have two interviews scheduled this week.

Here is my junk - a silk flower autumn garland, blue and white plate, cut glass lamp, plate hanger, bag of Barbie clothes and accessories, bag of My Little Ponies, Barbie, Ken, and a pink collared short-sleeved New York and Company shirt.


But that is not all!  A well-crafted abalone shell set in silver and a fun pink and white rhinestone necklace.


All for what the price of one shirt would cost retail.

Visit Ziva's Inferno to see the junk of the other participants.

4 comments:

  1. I love thrift shop hauls! I just hit Shop Goodwill for a couple of purses myself so that doesn't look like junk to me!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbie is almost nekkid. What goes on in that drawer, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've found some good junk there! On another topic...yes! Please feel free to use anything from my blog posts for yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a bag of My Little Ponies? There's a sad child in River City right now.

    ReplyDelete