Google tag

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Zat You Santa Claus?

Decorating with tissue paper was all the rage back in the late 60s.  



The Avon trees and Lefton Santa and Mrs. Claus salt and pepper shakers were tucked away in a box that I recently discovered on a visit to my mom.  


Lefton ceramic of holly leaves and berries now my Christmas pin holder.  


Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Kitschmas!


What I'm listening to - The Brian Setzer Orchestra Dig That Crazy Christmas.


Vavavoom vehicles include this MacKenzie-Childs truck ornament ~



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tami, you came up as a no reply blogger but I managed to track you down so I thought I'd comment on an old post to answer your question, just in case you don't check back. Here is the link to where you will find the pattern http://hydeeannsews.blogspot.co.uk/p/gypsy-wife-2016.html
    It is for the Gypsy Wife 2016 quilt along page on Splish Splash Stash and it also has links to all the posts. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.
    Smiles
    Kate

    ReplyDelete