Google tag

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Gloriously happy to be Sharing in Style - Autumn

Linking up with Mis Papelicos for Share in Style - Autumn AND The Militant Baker to Glorifyhappiness-all-bodies-all-people.  She posts, "So do me a favor: capture your glory with me and these other bad-ass body lovers by joining in on the #GlorifyHappiness campaign..."



Jes at The Militant Baker instructs to "post a happy full body picture, post it and invite others to join in."  One reason I love my body is because I can wear all sorts of wonderful clothing! Thrifted, of course ~

Outfit details:
Worthington car coat
Bam Bam pearls (that is what I like to call them)
Eddie Bauer shirt
Hillard and Hanson skirt
Donald Pliner pumps.   



Throwing in a McCall's pattern from 1958.


Join in the fun and link up with either event!

No comments:

Post a Comment