Google tag

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Dagmar's Home Link Party

I decided to do one last blog hop before the November challenge ends. This is my first linkup with Dagmar at dagmarbleasdale.com.  She also hosts an "anything goes or free for all" prompt with an emphasis on thrifty and vintage finds, in addition to home décor, recipes, DIY projects and the like.

My turkey critters
Seamstresses and quilters here is a link to the-best-stitched-gifts-to-give posted by Amy at Amy's Creative Side. On the thread front, I have been working away on my Falling for Fall quilted wall hanging, just the outline stitch left on the one black panel, then ready to bind.
Lawd knows, I've been thrifting and lately I have been finding clothing. Guess that has been my focus since I have dropped a size (or two). Been trying to stay away from the book rack, something will catch my eye and before I know it, my bookcase is overflowing again.

First, Halloween items overran the thrift shops and now it is Christmas items. The sheer volume of kitsch, ugly and just plain unwanted is astounding but it all eventually sells.


No comments:

Post a Comment