Google tag

Monday, December 18, 2017

Egg Carton Tree and Swinging Big Band

Continuing with another highlight from a 1960s how to create pamphlets - the egg carton tree.

And ... the egg carton Ball Tree!
Christmas came early for me in the form of $10 for two bags of remnants from a flea market vendor. He said he sold a bag of quilts for $10. I wasn't too sad because not all quilters are good at pieced patchwork. I would rather take it from this type of remnant stage and add my spin to it. 

I have laundered about 1/3 of it, there is quite a bit of plaid.  Most important, there was a certain red print I am using as an accent color in my current project. There are also varied Christmas prints, I won't rule out another holiday-themed project. 

What I'm listening to:

I couldn't find a video directly related to this CD but found another worth a listen ~

No comments:

Post a Comment