Google tag

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

40 Things About Me

These 40 things posts are so much fun - one of the bloggers I follow posted her thedogladysden.com/40-things-questionnaire so let's take a whirl at mine.

1.  Do you like Blue Cheese?
Yes! In fact, a wonderful memory associated with that salad dressing is having it at the Anaheim Disneyland's Plaza Inn.


2.  Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
Yes, and still do if I can get away with it.

3.  Do you own a gun?
I do not own a gun but the Mr. does. We live in a deeply rural area so a gun is a necessity, mainly for critter control. He found a rattlesnake in the garage last week. 


4.  What flavor Kool-Aid?
Not so much Kool-Aid as Tang with strawberry Kool-Aid. Total and complete sugar overload.


5.  Do you get nervous before a dr. appointment?
No, no reason to be.


6.  What do you think of hot dogs?
Not a big fan, but if I do eat one I go for kosher Hebrew National.


7.  What is your favorite movie?
For some odd reason, it is Die Hard. I have watched it over and over again when it comes on TV.


8.  What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee, hands down. I am a Seattle native after all ...


9.  Can you do a push up?
Maybe one or two, I'm not known for having core strength.


10.  What's your favorite piece of jewelry? 
Right now, it is a custom set diamond ring my mother gave me. (NOT a hand model)
11.  Do you have a favorite hobby?
That one is apparent - quilting and all that is related to it.


12.  Do you have A.D.D.?
Yep, I readily admit it. 


13.  Do you wear glasses?
Yes, and I buy a new pair each year, this year's being a Lindberg.


14.  Who was your childhood idol? 
Hmm, I watched A LOT of cartoons as a kid, so it would have to be











15.  Name three thoughts right now -
What treasures will I find thrifting today? How will my interview go tomorrow? When will I be able to go on vacation? 


16.  Name three drinks you consume regularly.
Coffee, Diet Coke, and Cranberry/Pineapple juice.


17.  Current worries.
Mr. VZ and Zipper VZ (our dog) health problems.


18.  Current hates.
Discourteous drivers. One just had to get in front of me on a merge so we could wait in line at the light for 15 minutes. Why?


19.  Favorite place to be.
At home. I live in a beautiful setting studded with oak trees and a 360 degree view.


20.  How did you bring in the New Year?
I was asleep.


21.  Where would you like to go? 
Paris, Chile, heck pretty much anywhere in first world countries.


22.  Name three people who will do this questionnaire.
Anyone who wants to repost their own answers to questions, please link in the comments. 


23.  Do you own slippers?
Yes, and I am partial to Haflingers. 


24.  What color is your shirt?
A tan cashmere sweater.


25.  Do you like sleeping in satin sheets?
No, not a fan of satin.


26.  Can you whistle? 
Yes, and loudly just between my teeth, without having to put my fingers in my mouth. 


27.  Where are you now? 
On my break, at work. 


28.  Would you be a pirate? 
Oh yes! I would be a baddass wench of a pirate, skilled in saber rattling and teeth nashing. 


29.  Favorite candy?
Cotton candy which I only treat myself to once a year at the county fair. 


30.  Least favorite chore.
Vacuuming. I just hate it. I can't stand the sound of the vacuum cleaner.


31.  Favorite food.
Grapes. Hands down. I eat them nearly every day.


32.  What's in your pocket?
I wear pocketless pants ...


33.  Last thing that made you laugh?
I laugh easily and often, it was probably something posted on Facebook.


34.  What is your favorite animal? 
Hm, I am both a dog and cat person. Guess I will have to opt for a cat since I've sang the praises of my Maine Coon many times. 


35.  What is your worst injury? 
Would have to be when I impaled my index finger on the sewing machine, then had to pull it out because the machine froze with the needle imbedded in the first digit.


36.  How many TVs in your house? 
Just one that is gigantic.


37.  Worst pain?
Childbirth.


38.  Do you like to dance?
I love to dance - any form, any style. 


39.  Are you parents living? 
My dad, rest his soul, now gone over 15 years. My mom just celebrated her 90th birthday on the 8th. 


40.  Do you enjoy camping? 
Camping, no. Glamping, tolerable. 


So that's my 40 Qs and As. Join in the fun, do a list of your own and linkback here in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment